1. What does Air & Land price include:
- Round - trip international airfare from Los Angels or New York. If you want to depart from other U.S gateways, please contact us for add-on prices.
- Hotel accommodation based on double occupancy with daily buffet breakfast.
- All sightseeing listed in the itinerary.
- Admission fees to the sightseeing and cultural shows listed in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide in each city.
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers in each city.
- Intra-Asia or / and intra-China flights.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary. B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner
2. What does Land Only price include:
Land only prices include all of the above except:
- Round-trip international airfare.
- Arrival transfers from airport to hotel on day one and departure transfer from hotel to airport on the last day.
3. Do I need to buy Intra Asia, intra-China flights if I pay Land Only Prices?
No. Intra-Asia, intra-China flights are included in the land only prices.
4. What is not included in the price chart?
- Airport departure taxes and China domestic air fuel surcharges are not included, which is approximately $195 - $299.
- Visa application fee.
- Gratuities to your tour guides and drivers.
5. What is Single Supplement? Who need to pay single supplement?
A single traveler who does not share rooms with another person will have to pay single supplement.
6. Are there any hidden charges?
7. I've decided that I want to book my trip. How do I book?
You can book your trip through one of the following methods:
- Call 800-717-7752 to book directly with our agents.
- Click "Book Now" button on the site, fill up the form and click Submit button.
- Send a e-mail to email@example.com with your names, departure city, departure date and tour name.
8. When will I get my confirmation ?
You will receive you confirmation within 24 hours.
9. I have received my confirmation, what do I do next?
Please submit your deposit within 5 business days to secure your space.
10. How much is the deposit?
$500 per person.
11. When is my balance due?
Final payment is due 75 days prior to departure.
12. Is travel Insurance necessary?
Yes, we strongly recommend you purchase Travel Insurance so that your travel investments are protected in the event of a sudden emergency and you will travel with "Peace of Mind" .
13. How can I get Travel Insurance?
Click here to learn more about Travel Insurance.
14. Do I need to send my passport to you if I want you to handle my visa application?
Yes. To learn more about China Visa application, please click here.
15. Is there anybody meet us at the airport?
Yes, our tour guide will meet you at the airport, escort you to your hotel and help you check-in.
16. What is the group size?
The maximum group size for most group is 16. A few groups may have up to 30.
17. Will you cancel a departure if there are not enough participants?
No, our departures are guaranteed with minimum 2 passengers.
18. Do you do customizations?
Yes, we can customize your tours for you per your requests.
19. Can I add extra days before or after the tour?
20. Can I see whatever I want to see during the tour?
The itineraries are fix for all Super Value tours. However, each Luxury Tour itinerary is customizable.